Protect Your Property Interests
At Wills Massalon & Allen LLC, we know real estate disputes involve personal interests, development interests and commercial interests.
Other examples of real estate litigation can involve the following:
- Title claims
- Joint ownership of property and partition
- Easements (a right held by a property owner to make use of the land of another for a limited purpose)
- Restrictive covenants (a legal obligation imposed in a deed by the seller on the buyer to do or not do something)
- Development disputes
- Real property sales contracts
- Commercial leases
- Construction and design defects or failures
- Contractor payment disputes
- Mechanic’s liens
With decades of experience in a broad range of litigation matters, our firm has the skills to provide innovative solutions for you.
The Discipline And Tenacity To Get The Best Possible Results
When it comes to handling real estate disputes, our attorneys have the experience, research and trial skills necessary to pursue the best outcome of your real estate matter. Over the years, we have learned that discipline and tenacity are needed to pore over the issues involved in a property dispute. Our firm will examine the unique issues of your case, develop a strategy based on your goals and tactfully pursue the best possible outcome of your legal matter.